- Awarded to the member(s) who has/have done most to "foster and encourage ocean cruising in small craft and the practice of seamanship and navigation in all branches". This may include any invention, report, idea or action which is calculated to promote the objectives of the Club.
- Awarded to a member for the most meritorious short-handed voyage.
- Awarded to the members who have carried out 'a voyage of an unusual or exploratory nature'.
- Awarded to a member for the most meritorious short voyage.
- Awarded for an outstanding contribution to the art of single-handed sailing.
– Awarded for an outstanding passage by an Australian member that starts or finishes in Australia.
PORT OFFICERS AWARD – Awarded for an outstanding contribution by a Port Officer.
- Awarded for the most ambitious or arduous qualifying voyage by a new member, as submitted for publication in "Flying Fish" and/or the Newsletter.
- Awarded to a member for the most valuable contribution to "Flying Fish".
- Awarded to the member who has contributed most to the Club by way of providing cruising information, navigation and pilotage.
- Open to members and non-members. Any number of awards in a year to a person or persons who have performed some outstanding voyage or achievement.
- Open to members and non-members. Awarded to the person who, by his or her writing, has done most to foster and encourage ocean cruising in small craft.